Saturday, April 5, 2008

ART EXHIBIT IN SAN FRANCISCO

Wow, this year is flying. I spent the past two months working on the mural in the Upper East Side for the design office of JUST TERRACES. Pictures of the mural will be posted soon. It was an amazing experience to work on it. I completed it at the end of March, and immediately, I went straight into completing a painting for the art exhibit in San Francisco. This is happiness. Really. As sappy and corny as that may sound, it really is. I'm thankful and humbled by continuing to live my dream. If you're in San Francisco on April 11th, please join me for the opening. Details are posted below.

By the way, the image below is one of my paintings that will be exhibited in the show. It's the frontside of the postcard specifically for the SF show. Ironically enough, I just got postcards printed with the same image as my handouts. Just thought I'd share that funny bit of coincidence. It's an honor to have my painting chosen for the postcard.

Please tell your friends about this show. It'll be up until May 18th.


1 comment:

glaud kuykenbdall said...

goodness, i would have loved to come and see your show.. but i can't find the place,,, address... where it is being held.. probably because iam not much a art kinda guy and so thus probably can't see it :( but if you can spell it our for me.. then i will take a look at all your great work :) peace..